Tuesday, February 9, 2010

are you lost?


I don't know about you, but at our house we're addicted to LOST.

I am embarrassed to say that although I've seen every episode I still don't understand some of the plot lines.

Even some of the major ones.

Like, for example, should I know at this point if the others are bad guys or good guys?

Did we ever find out why the giant statue only has four toes?

What happened to Claire? Where IS that girl?

This series has been going on for such a long time that I suspect some of these questions have been answered, but it was so long ago that I don't remember the answers.

Dan is the perfect person to watch Lost with because he not only remembers all of the subtle plot points but all of the faces, too. I don't know how many times someone appears in an episode and they're new to me...but Dan remembers them from six seasons ago and already knows their name. I'm lucky he's a patient person as he explains (and re-explains) what's happening. It's downright embarrassing.

The idea of watching Lost solo this season really ticked me off until I realized that I can still ask him annoying questions in real time...via text! During last week's premiere I could be seen frantically typing during all of the commercial breaks...

So is Locke bad now?

Is he Esau? Didn't we think he was Jacob last season?

Wait, how is he dead and alive simultaneously?

Why does Jack have a cut on his neck? Should I know that?

Yay, it's Charlie! I've missed Charlie.

If YOU understand what's going on, please feel free to fill me in.

Cross your fingers for Dan that he'll be home from work in time to watch.

Oh, and don't bother calling either of our cell phones on Tuesday nights.

We'll be busy.


Lostvday

No comments:

Post a Comment