Monday, March 1, 2010

countdown...made it to March!

This is the look Luke gives me when I yell at him for 'dropping' Play Doh on the floor.



Leah


was


in a great mood!



This is Daniel dressed as George Rogers Clark. The fourth-graders at his school put on an annual "Wax Museum" of Famous Hoosiers. Turns out George Rogers Clark, brother of the "Clark" part of Lewis & Clark, was a Revolutionary War general who captured Fort Vincennes. He was born in Virginia, though...an odd fact that makes the classification for being a 'famous hoosier' kind of hazy. Oh well. I guess they can't have everyone dressed as David Letterman and James Dean.

I was thankful for Dan's Air Force coat because without it I don't know what we would have used for his costume! It's probably not quite *right* to take safety pins and a hot glue gun to a military uniform, but hey... we have no other plans for it, right, Dan?

Right?

Please tell me I'm right.


The last day of Dan's fellowship is 116 days away! It's a new month, too -- HELLO March!

Leah is 5 months old and just might get her first taste of baby food this week. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment